Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7, 2010 - The Escapees


Today my two cats - Eli and Zoe - decided to make a break for it while I was bringing groceries in from the car.  Eli and Zoe are not allowed to go out the front door, but they decided to take the opportunity to sneak out.  I took a series of pictures of the episode, but this picture won out for the picture of the day.  By the time I took this picture, Eli had already made it out.  Isabella is looking at Eli and her expression screams, "Ohhh, you're in big trouble Eli!"  I love how Zoe is in the background looking at Isabella with a similar expression, thinking Isabella is in trouble for trying to escape (or maybe - knowing what happened next - sizing her up as a guard).  Either way, Zoe made it out shortly after this.  Once both cats were out, Isabella took great delight in watching me try to shoo them back into the house.





Photo stats
Exposure:  1/200 sec
Aperture:  f1.8
ISO: 200
Focal lenght:  50 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment