Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10, 2010 - The Prop



I found this cute sign yesterday and thought it would be a great prop for some Valentine's Day pictures with Isabella.  I wasn't quite ready to enlist her as a model, but I wanted to take a few test shots and her favorite stuffed penguin was a willing participant.  As I took pictures of the penguin, I couldn't help but wish I had gotten back into photography before Isabella was mobile.  It was remarkable how much easier it is to take pictures of a subject that can't run away, look away, and/ or steal the props. :-)

Photo stats
Exposure:   1/80 sec
Aperture:  f1.8
ISO:  400
Focal length:  50 mm

2 comments:

  1. ugh...i totally hear you on the mobility thing. it makes it very challenging to take photos. i love that sign...do you mind me asking where you got it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the joys of mobility. :-) I found the sign at Hobby Lobby. It was not very expensive and is pretty good quality.

    ReplyDelete