Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 2, 2010 - The Mischievous Cat


Today's picture is of my mischievous 12-year-old cat, Eli. Today my project was to put away the Christmas decorations. Last year at this time, Isabella was only a few months old and wanted to be held all of the time. So, Josh got the job of putting all the decorations away. Let's just say he didn't exactly put them away how I would have. They really needed to be sorted and reorganize before I could put them away for next year. As I was sorting them on the dining room table, I got an unexpected visitor who wanted to see what was happening. Here is Eli amidst the decorations. Shortly after I took this picture, he decided to nibble on one of the little Christmas trees - fake plastic pine trees must be delicious.

Photo stats
Exposure: 1/60
Aperture:  f4.0
ISO: 200
Focal length: 50 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment