Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010 - The Beautiful Pink Sweater


Today is day one of my P365 project. I took 17 pictures today, all of my beautiful Isabella, and here is the winner.  My sister-in-law Brooke's mother knitted this beautiful sweater for Isabella and gave it us on a recent visit to Utah.  It was cold and rainy today, perfect weather for Izzy to wear it.  This picture was taken in our entryway as Isabella and I were headed out to pick up some food before we settled in to watch college football bowl games.  As usual, Isabella did not want to keep the hood on -- here you can see her reaching up to pull the hood off.  She's looking at my husband, Josh, who was trying to convince her to keep it on.  She kept it on long enough to get to and from the car, but that was all she could take.  Anyway, thanks Heidi for the beautiful sweater.

Photo stats
Exposure: 1/60
Aperature:  f2.2
ISO:  800
Focal length: 50 mm


I may occassionally post a runner-up picture or two when I have a tough time deciding which picture makes the cut.  Here is today's runner up, again of Isabella.  Isabella was helping me put a few things away in our guest room this afternoon and, in the process, we found her long-missing sunglasses.  She was so excited!  She ran out to the family room to show her daddy her amazing find and I shot this picture.  I love how well it captures her little smirk and curls, too!





Photo stats
Exposure: 1/50
Aperture: f2.2
ISO: 800
Focal length: 50 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment