Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 21, 2010 - The Shower



Today's picture is of poor little Isabella trying to jump out of the shower.  Isabella usually takes a nightly bath, but has been very interested in the shower whenever Josh or I are in it and usually tries to sneak in.  So, we decided tonight was good night to put her in and see how she did.  The clear answer is not very well. I feel kind of bad posting this picture because she was pretty unhappy about the situation, but in my defense, I already had the camera ready to go, hoping to get some cute, happy first shower pictures and just happened to catch this.  As soon as I got this picture, I promptly put the camera down and wrapped Isabella in a warm towel.  All was soon forgiven.  And I don't think she will try to climb in the shower again anytime soon.

Photo stats
Exposure:  1/200 sec
Aperture:  f1.8
ISO:  800
Focal length:  50 mm

1 comment: