Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20, 2010 - The Straw


Today's picture is of Isabella (again!) showing off her new straw-sipping skills.  :-)  We've tried to introduce a straw for a while and she hasn't really gotten it.  Today, Josh dropped Isabella off at my office at lunch.  One of my good friends and coworkers (and Isabella's most frequent babysitter) joined us for lunch at a nearby restaurant.  They brought Isabella the cup in this picture.  I offered it to her, thinking there was no way that she would actually know how to drink out of the straw.  But, much to my surprise, she actually was able to drink out of it.  After my excitement and the accompanying clapping, she refuse to put the cup down all day.  She's eating dinner at home in her highchair in this picture, hours later. 

Photo stats
Exposure:  1/200 sec
Aperture:  f1.8
ISO: 200
Focal length:  50 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment