Friday, January 15, 2010

January 15, 2010 - The Starfish




Well, I don't have much to say about tonight's picture.  It's been a long, rough week at work and tonight I was convinced I had stupidly let a "cable guy" into our house that was actually a crook of some sort.  After an hour or so on the phone with our cable provider, I was finally assured he really was a cable guy, responding to a 3-month-old service request.  I'm exhausted and taking pictures was one of  the last things on my mind.

But, once I was somewhat settled with the cable-guy situation, I realized I still needed a shot for the day.  Josh declined my attempts to shoot him and  Isabella was asleep by the time I was ready to shoot. My cats were willing participants (see runner up below), but I decided to take a picture of the seashells that sit on my coffee table.  I look at them everyday, but don't realize how beautiful they really are.

Photo stats
Exposure:  1/60 sec.
Aperture:  f1.8
ISO:  800
Focal length:  50 mm

Runner up:



Photo stats
Exposure:  1/60 sec
Aperture:  f1.8
ISO: 800
Focal length:  50 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment