Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 23, 2010 - The Rascal



Today's picture is of our little Rascal (a/k/a Lil' Raz and Raz), Isabella.  Today she was in a very silly mood.  She was quite a tropper and happily ran errands with me for most of the day.  So, when we finally got home, all she wanted to do was run around.  She kept going to the front door, wanting to go outside.  I took her out and got his picture, among a few others.  When I look at it, all I see is Rascal and I love it.

Photo stats
Exposure:  1/160 sec.
Aperture:  f1.8
ISO:  200
Focal length:  50 mm

And the runner up for the day is again my little gray cat Zoe.  Today I caught her sneaking milk from a cereal bowl that was accidently left out after breakfast.  While I know I should have stopped her immediately, I couldn't pass up such a cute picture:



Photo stats:
Exposure:  1/60 sec
Aperture:  f1.8
ISO:  800
Focal length:  50 mm

No comments:

Post a Comment